Click to Buy Click to Buy Click to Buy
The Highway Code is essential reading.
Many of the rules in the Code are legal requirements, and if you disobey these rules you are committing a criminal offence. You may be fined, given penalty points on your licence, or be disqualified from driving. In the most serious cases you may be sent to prison.
Knowing and applying the rules contained in The Highway Code could significantly reduce road casualties. Your Theory Test is nothing else but Questions based on your knowledge of the contents of this book...
Prepare to pass your theory test first time with the number one best-selling theory test book; the ONLY official expert revision guide. Now with more help than ever before.
Five reasons to buy it:
1) Bite-size information for each topic, written in an easy-to-remember way which links the theory to your practical driving experience to help you really understand;
2) hundreds of official DSA theory test revision questions just like the ones you'll get on your actual test so you can see how much you've learnt;
3) learn your way, with loads of photos and diagrams, links to more information and videos online, plus hints and tips to help you learn;
4) lots of extra help including explanations and references for every answer so you can really understand the theory, plus practice case studies for each topic and some new case studies just like the ones in the actual test;
5) it's really easy to use - test yourself so you can see when you're ready to pass, plus expert advice on what to expect on the day. Essential reading for all learner car drivers, this book prepares you for the multiple choice part of your theory test and ensures you're on the road to safe driving for life.
This essential reference guide is recognised as the industry standard driving manual, packed full of driving advice for learners, experienced motorists, professional drivers and instructors alike. This comprehensive guide provides all motorists with everything they need to know to help them learn and maintain safe driving skills and stay safe on the road for life. This new edition has been updated to include details on independent driving (which is being introduced into the practical driving test from October 2010), additional information on emergency diversions and travelling through road works, and advice on overtaking slow-moving vehicles, plus other key revisions. The Official DSA Guide to Driving - the essential skills, together with The Official Highway Code and Know Your Traffic Signs, provides the source material for learner car drivers and driving instructor theory tests, being referenced throughout the latest official DSA theory test titles for car drivers.
Do you know your traffic signs?
Traffic signs play a vital role in directing,
informing and controlling
road users’ behaviour in an effort
to make the roads as safe as
possible for everyone.
This makes a knowledge of traffic signs
essential. Not just for new drivers or riders
needing to pass their theory test, but for all